Organize the poor , build up their capacities and make them access to relevant sustainable livelihood development services with dignity and transparency.
- Elimination of child labour
- Strength the primary education system
- Enable the community tomobilze the human & financial capital
- Eradication of poverty
- Social justice & Women Empowerment
- Ensurement of Social joustical
- Promotion of education
- Rehabilitation of destiate children
- Promotion of general health of children and expectant mother.
- Community Based Diaster preparedness programmes
- Restoration of ecology
ASHA visualizes an egaliterian society of justice , economic, independence , empowerment and peace. A society based on sustainable socio-economic development where changes equal and made available to thedeprived sections to the society and exercise their right with human value of love, co-operation, justice and fraternity.
- To facilitate the need based support services/ interventions on health, education and environment for the development of downtrodden.
- To accelerated the sustainavle development process for the poor families.
- TO make poor people united through groups in addressing sociial security and livelihood issues for reducing poverty and increasing household status.
- To bring socio economic self-reliance and better livilihood through creating an enabling environment where poor people can pursue their choice of social and economic development activities.
Presently the ASHA is working Kariar, Komna, Boden & Sinapali Block of Nuapada District and Phirngia Block Of Kandhamal Districts and office is located at Khariar Under the district of Nuapada.